Are You Ready To Live A Blog ?

Own A Blog ? Now Live A Blog !


blogging , blog , live a blog , passion , 2013
So Here We are . Let me say this straight before you go through the article anymore. If you are looking for a blog which will guarantee your blogging carrier on cloud9 then sorry but we are not for you. We can only change your mindset and make you a practical blogger but not a successful blogger. So you should only follow us to be a practical blogger who defines blogging as passion not as money
.

We would also like to see what you thought about us when you saw the name "Live A Blog" ? Do comment and let us know. :)

So Who are We ?

Lets introduce ourselves in front of the whole world.

If you are a blogger then you might face lots of difficulties and problems in blogging starting from writing a superb post title to getting enough exposure .

We are here to solve all of your problems by teaching (or I saw sharing) you the underground and head crushing techniques about blogging to make you more practical blogger.

We cannot guarantee you five figure earning or fame but the only thing we can promise is to make you to change your mindset about blogging and make you more efficient .

How can you promise to Change our Mindset ?

We are neither a magician nor a scientist but we can only be your blog councilor who can change the moral value (Or Should we say your view) of blogging . Its not that difficult too as you are thinking !

Let me guess

How many of you really started blogging because you want to taste a online bite and how many of you are still blogging because you still want to take that bite repeatedly ?

Let me tell you the first dirty truth in liveablog now.

More than 95% readers of the readers of this article are blogging for money now.

So stop calling yourself a blogger and say you are a businessman . You can read a really good article about it from my friend Nishant .

So now tell me while reading the last lines dont you thought that "Yah I am really blogging for money !"
And at the next moment you tell your mind that "No I will comment here by saying that No I am still blogging for passion" .

See changing a mindset is that much easy . In future days we will only do that but in a more effective way with case studies , deadly tips and many more.

So only Tips no Earning Opportunity ?

No way ! Dont worry we will share some money making trick also but only the effective one which defently will not always be a kid work but still you will be making $$$ if you follow us.

Who the hell is this Guy who is promising us So much !?

Oh ! Between all this We forget to meet you with our host.

Hello..

I am Rounak, a normal 16 year school guys who loves to blogging and blogging from 2 years.

I live in Kolkata , India and love to blog and be online .

Dont worry I have to many offline friends also .
So I am no way in creating a online virtual identity . I love to play cricket , football , badminton etc. (By the way I love to hangout with girls also . :p )

So you must be thinking that "A 16 year guy is going to teach us all this !?

Are you kidding me ?"

No I am not . As I know a 12 year boy name "Mark Zuckerbarg" created a messaging software ZuckNet that used to alert his father when a patient was in his waiting room which goes through and made him to make a site which we know now as "Facebook". There are thousands of more stories too. So age is not a factor till I deliver the contents I promise.

So That's it. I guess it is enough for a welcome note . Subscribe Us to know more and get direct links of my underground posts. Till then live it or Leave it .

5 comments:

  1. Let us see what you guys have to offer. A lot of bloggers leave their blogs as they are not able to survive their blog. Hope you can make a lot of blogs live. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by here . :)

      And Ya we will be coming with lots of new things for sure in future days .

      Stay Tuned .
      Dont forget to subscribe us .

      Delete
  2. yeah really nice 1st post. It was inspiring
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for content from you !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great intro man, waiting for ur post to arrive soon ;)

    ReplyDelete